domingo, 6 de dezembro de 2009

Amei isso...

"I’m Debbie and…
I’m beginning to see the light. I’m a believer. I’m alive. I’m into something good. I’m leaving on a jet plane. I’m every woman. I’m not afraid of anything. I’m on to you. I’m only happy when it rains. I’m walking on sunshine. I’m the only one. I’m too sexy. I’m still standing. I am a rock. I’m like a bird. I’m no angel. I am the walrus. I’m easy like Sunday morning. I’m just a singer in a rock & roll band. I’m a daughter, sister, mother. I’m gonna be starting something. I am unfinished on a lot of things. I am not as strong as you think. I’m not kidding. I’m a green eyed girl. I’m finding beauty in hidden places. I’m counting my lucky stars. I am a freak for amazing architecture. I am my mother’s daughter. I am into you. I am what I am. I’m the girl next door."


Do Blog da Amandinha, uma amiga que eu amo!

Nenhum comentário: